martes, 28 de diciembre de 2010

New Years Eve Cupcakes

New Years Eve Cupcakes {Tutorial}

One last before the New Year begins... and I couldn't resist sharing some cupcakes with you!
I added some quick instructions if you want to try these yourself.  You could do any design... you are only limited by your imagination!

 

 

 

IMG_7368.stamp
IMG_7315.stamp

They are super festive, and could not be easier to do!
Pick your favorite cake recipe, I happen to love this chocolate cake, and your favorite frosting.  It can be anything, cream cheese, buttercream, whipped even!


To make the 'fireworks' embellishment, I just threw some white chocolate chips into a plastic bag and melted them in 30 second increments until completely melted.


Then cut off the smallest tip I could and piped out a design I had decided upon before hand.


*An easy trick to doing this is use wax or parchment paper, then place your design behind the paper.


IMG_7295.stamp
You can see that I am very precise.


While the chocolate was still wet, I added some sparkle!

 


IMG_7298.stamp


I would have loved to use silver luster dust, but my dear daughter found it and decided to decorate the carpet and walls instead.
Let the chocolate set for about a half hour, or just pop into the freezer for a couple minutes.
Insert into pre-iced cupcake, and you are all set!

 

 

IMG_7324.stamp

 

 

IMG_7368.stamp
Thank you for being such a huge part of "i am baker" in 2010. 
I have just fallen hopelessly in love with you all, and cant wait to see how our will relationship flourish in 2011!

 

Via: http://community.livejournal.com/bakingmommy/30800.html?style=mine 

 

UNYKA Etiquetas de : , ,

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rincones Unicos!

Aquí donde estoy...

UNYKA - View my favorites on Flickriver

Subscribe via RSS Feed Stumble-Up