sábado, 20 de noviembre de 2010

Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins

Although I love the snow and snow storms, all this gloom and muck has really been tough for me in terms of picture taking.  There is no natural light!  And when my little camera gets boosted into 800-1600 ISO range, I lose all clarity.  So please.  Forgive me in advance.

I need to figure out what my 'winter' options are. Moving on.

IMG_5198.stamp


I am in love with them.  I ended up having about 18 muffins, and my little family of five ate them all by noon.

Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins

(I had the recipe on my screen when the power went out Saturday, and now I cannot find it anywhere!  If you happen to recognize it, please let me know so I can credit the source... I modified the sugar content, the vanilla amount, and the oil type...thanks!)

Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins

1 egg

3/4 cup milk

1/2 cup canola oil

2 cups flour

1/2 cup sugar

3 tablespoons baking powder

1/2 tsp salt

____

4 oz. cream cheese

1/4 cup sugar

1 tsp vanilla

1 egg

___

1 pint fresh blueberries

 

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg until well combined.  Set aside.

In a separate bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Slightly beat egg, then add milk and oil.  Mix until combined.  Add wet mixture to dry, and mix until incorporated.

Take 1 pint blueberries and drop 1 tablespoon flour onto them.  Try to coat blueberries in flour, this will help them to not fall to the bottom of your muffin.

Gently add blueberries and stir in until they are spread evenly throughout batter.

Place your muffin batter in prepared pans (I filled them a good 3/4 full) and bake for 15-18 minutes.

Optional: You can lightly dust muffins with powder sugar.

IMG_5189.stamp

You should make them.  You will love them.  Your family will love them.  And you kids will do chores to earn more of them.

Well.  My kids did.  I cant promise yours will.  But there is a high chance they will. ;)

 

Via: Bakingmommy CommunityAmanda Bakes

 

UNYKA Etiquetas de : ,

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rincones Unicos!

Aquí donde estoy...

UNYKA - View my favorites on Flickriver

Subscribe via RSS Feed Stumble-Up